4.13.2011

Can we still be friends?

While my sister did point out that our April Fool's blog post is the gift that keeps on giving, I have to tell you that we did not eat squirrel. We were looking through old Cajun cookbooks and laughing at the wild game recipes. But we did not cook it. I will never eat squirrel. Just like I will never eat frog or alligator or wild boar.

I'm usually pretty terrible at April Fool's jokes. So if I got you with this one, thanks for taking one for the team.

Or did you not notice that I said we cooked squirrel?

2 comments:

Sarah C. said...

That's funny! I read it and thought, hmm... that's interesting, but my prego brain couldn't quite get it. :)

Heather said...

You won't eat boar? I guess you didn't get that into the Italian experience! Those Italians (especially the Northern Italians) love them some boar.