I have a habit of saving things I think are sentimental like cards, ticket stubs, pamphlets from trips, etc. etc. etc. (The King and I reference, anyone?) So I made a goal that I would downsize as much of this as possible before we move.
I had a lot of Delta Zeta pictures that needed to be printed from my computer so that I could make a scrapbook. Now, when I scrapbook I put lots of pictures on one page. It's mostly to organize my photos and scraps. Nothing fancy about it. I finally printed the last of the photos and I finished it yesterday! I started going through pictures on my computer from my trip to France. I have lots of pamphlets for all the places I visited and I really want to put it all together. This might have to wait to get started.
Another goal is that I don't want to move with any unfinished projects. In order to qualify for this category a project must already be started, so the France scrapbook doesn't count. We'll see how this goal goes.
While scrapbooking I looked out the front window to see this:
While scrapbooking I looked out the front window to see this:
I literally dropped everything and went up to the window. They didn't notice me. I made a quick choice between getting Theo and getting my camera. You can see that I got my camera. They didn't notice me earlier but they saw me when I started snapping pics.
I have a few more projects that I'm going to attempt to finish today. This post is super random and I can't even think of what to name it. I tricked you into reading it by putting pictures of deer in my front yard! Gotcha! Just playing. I'm hoping that by putting my goals out there I'll hold myself accountable. So that was the point.
2 comments:
Neat! Remember in New Jersey how my aunt and uncle's neighborhood was full of deer that would just roam the neighborhood?
That's how I've been scrapping too. Nothing fancy, just organized and neat on a page. When I get caught up, I'll get more creative again.
the deers, wow!
Post a Comment