Black Monday, you are not so black and grim. You are more like sunshine and rainbows and unicorns and cartwheels and cupcakes. You are this note I received from a Kindergartener today.
I would also like to add that this little boy drew a similar picture earlier in the day but it was on the back of his worksheet so he decided to draw another one later to give to me. While he was drawing the first one another boy across from him was drawing zombies with lots of blood. I guess that's what Black Monday could have looked like in other circumstances.
On Thursday every fourth year med student in the country finds out where they matched. So stay tuned for that very important announcement.
2 comments:
OMG how exciting!! I love letters and pictures from kids. They make me remember why I chose my job.
Congratulations!!! Can't wait to hear what happens on Thursday!
Post a Comment