In junior high we had notebooks for passing notes. I still have mine as well as most of the notes passed on sheets of paper. When I was home recently a friend of mine came over and we read through our notebooks. It was ridiculous. So much drama.
I found a few really special ones. The first two are from Jonathan. I have no recollection of who this Jonathan is. Please pardon his French.
Yeah, I have no idea, either.
This other masterpiece is from a friend in junior high.
It reads " Uh oh your booty stank." Again, I have no idea.
The notes are still at my parents' and I guess one day I will have to get rid of them. They just keep getting funnier every time I read them. Maybe it will be a good reference for what I was like as a teenager when I have kids of my own. Or perhaps I could start a new "day" on the blog like "Notes from Junior High Wednesday."
This next one isn't a note, but I found it when cleaning out an old wallet. I'm going through all my belongings and attempting to downsize since we'll be moving in a few months.
I'm pretty sure my Fit Crafty English Teacher friend will appreciate that one.
2 comments:
Mary-Kate and Ashley! Are you karate kidding me?!?!?! Too funny!
OH MY GOD!!!! I totally forgot about my fan club cards!!! That made my day!
I went through all my notes from junior high the other day, and a friend and I had made a list of guys and how much they were "worth."
Like, money wise.. it was absolutely ridiculous!
Post a Comment