Next is Honey Baked Chicken and Jasmine Rice. I used boneless skinless chicken breasts instead of a whole chicken. I sprinkled a bit of garlic powder on the breasts before pouring over the sauce. This was yummy but probably not that good for you since it had a ton of butter in it. The rice was a very nice side. We'll probably make this again.
Broiled Lemon Sage Chicken Breasts (from the instruction manual/ recipe book that came with our Cuisinart toaster oven) with roasted new potatoes and asparagus. This chicken recipe is one that we made when we first moved in. We've come such a long way in our cooking adventures!
Fettuccine with Shrimp. This was yummy and easy and healthy. I'm certain it would be very tastey if I used butter instead of olive oil, but that would not be as good for you. Next time I make it I'll probably use fresh shrimp. I was tired.
The grand finale. Honey-Soy Beef Fillet with Sesame Potatoes and Steamed Snow Peas. Otherwise known as the "Yay I got the position at summer camp" meal. Actually this was on the week's menu, but I just so happened to receive my packet of information in the mail yesterday. I bought the tenderloins at Whole Foods and scored some free honey. Are you impressed with our skills? We cooked filet mignon and it was good! What a triumph in our tiny kitchen. We'll definitely cook this again.
No comments:
Post a Comment