We hope you all enjoy Theo's latest passion, water fetch. Today we decided to try a new dog park that is about 15 minutes from our house. Theo was sure glad we did. He had the best day of his life, even managing to attack a 70lb American Bulldog. Biting that dog on the throat and hanging in the air for a few seconds was the 2nd best part of his day.
3 comments:
Aww, cute! Glad to hear that Theo had a good day... And that he survived his run-in with the bulldog. :-)
Three things:
#1 - I am SO jealous that you guys have a dog park nearby. Houma just doesn't treat its dogs as well as your town apparently.
#2 - I LOVE your new blog design. I am in desperate need of a face lift on mine.
#3 - Take a look at my latest post (if you don't mind), I mention you.
www.laceytm.blogspot.com
Brodie and Theo need to schedule a dog park swimming trip play date.
Post a Comment