4.19.2010

Honest Scrap

I've been contemplating changing the blog's setting from private to public. I think I was waiting until I found my niche, and I was hesitant- wondering if any of this is actually interesting. Since I ramble at times.

A friend and excellent blogger, Lacey at Our Life: Narrated by Lacey honored me with a blog award yesterday. So I've decided to put the blog out there. I started it for family and friends, but if you like what I have to say then cool, stay for a while. I'll put some coffee on. Or tea. If that's how you roll.

Well here's the award. The "Honest Scrap" Award. And it comes with rules.
A) List 10 honest things about yourself—and make them interesting, even if you have to dig deep!
B) Pass the award on to 7 bloggers who you feel embody the spirit of the Honest Scrap and whose blogs you find brilliant in design or content.

A) 10 Honest Things

1. I am a perfectionist. Do it right the first time. All or nothing.

2. Wendy's square burgers freak me out. I know the burgers are square because they "don't cut corners", but that's my point. Burgers shouldn't have corners. It's weird.

3. Hotel bathrooms give me the frissons.

4. I love cupcakes. I could eat them everyday. I work a block away from a cupcake shop. This is why I don't bring money with me to work. (Really deep, I know.)

5. I hate horror movies. I even cover my eyes when a preview for one is on.

6. I wish I liked lip gloss. It looks like fun and I have several different kinds, but my hair always gets stuck to my lips and it DRIVES ME CRAZY. Therefore I stick with my berry Blistex.

7. I feel guilty when I read celebrity gossip.

8. My parents are two of my very best friends.

9. I love to make lists and to cross out completed items.

10. Needles and blood make me woozy.


B) Seven bloggers that I enjoy following because they are awesome:



2 comments:

Sarah C. said...

Thanks Marie!! The pressure. I have been slacking a bit on the blogging... good way to jump start.

Mrs. Perry said...

Honestly, that's the same way I felt when I got the award. hehe...