Last week I tried three recipes from Smitten Kitchen.
Mushroom Marsala Pasta with Artichokes. This was delicious and a nice break from eating meat all the time. I used the "wrong" kind of pasta but it was still delicious.
Cranberry-Walnut Chicken Salad. I made this on Sunday for a break from sandwich meat. Next time I'll put less shallots since I had less meat than the recipe called for. It's definitely one of the best chicken salads I've ever had. Panera's Napa Almond Chicken Salad is my other favorite.
Cream Biscuits. SO much easier than recipes that have you cut in the butter which means I have to pull out the food processor. Who wants to mess with that in the morning? These were awesome. The outside was a little crumbly and the inside was perfection. I even liked them plain. If only I had some Steen's syrup!
No comments:
Post a Comment