I can't remember when I read Water for Elephants. I do remember getting to the end and thinking it was kind of dumb. I didn't even have the slightest interest in seeing the movie afterwards. This could also be because Robert Pattinson is in it and his acting is worse than Keanu Reeves'. Actually let's say Bill Paxton, because Bill Paxton plays normal people and not aliens and Neo like Keanu Reeves who is actually good at being strange. Bill Paxton makes me cringe. I watched Titanic the other day and he is just so painful to watch. Yes, pain best describes sitting through a movie with Robert Pattinson in it. Although I was told that he's not as bad in this movie as he was in Twilight, I just don't think I'll waste my time on it. Unless it's on TV. And I'm looking for something to watch while crafting. Which means I won't really be paying attention.
Back to the book, there was stuff in it that could've been left out. And well I just didn't like it. I wasn't that entertained by it. And I really don't like books that start with the part of the plot that the whole book is leading up to. I'm going to read the book anyway. Why give that part away?
A lot of people have liked the book. I just feel that there's way better stuff out there.
No comments:
Post a Comment