9.12.2011

Guest Bedroom Before and After

Thanks for the comments. I'm glad to know you stuck around.

So here's the guest bedroom. It's a really nice size and the closet is huge. Closet space and decent room sizes were other things that were hard to come by. If it should happen that we have a kid or two while living here this room will become the guest room/ office/ craft room. So I'm not going to put any other furniture in here.

Have I ever told you that I hate the color yellow? Which is funny because I painted my room at my parents' house yellow, but that was just to match my Mickey Mouse sheet set.



And here we are after a nice coat of Sherwin William's Clary Sage. I had quite a difficult time picking a color for this room because I needed it to match the duvet cover that I love and I didn't want to paint the room pink or red or brown.  Are you noticing a trend here? Anyway, I am super happy with this sage color.



This was the last room that needed to be painted. My sister's impending birthday bonanza forced me to get this room finished. I'm glad for that because now it really feels like our home.

2 comments:

Heather said...

Can we get a close-up of your guest bedroom comforter? Looks super pretty. Love how the new wall color plays off it! Way better than that yellow!

Anonymous said...

Man I sleep better in that bed than I do at my apartment. The house really does look great btw.