9.11.2011

Guest Bathroom Before and After

Look at me, I'm a sad and dark little guest bathroom.



Yay! Now I'm a happy guest bathroom.



This is the original bathroom in the house. I'm sure it was the one and only bathroom before the house was renovated over 10 years ago. We saw a lot of houses with this built-in glass door cabinet and laundry hamper. The original doorways (I don't say doors because I don't think the doors themselves are original) have those vintage glass doorknobs! And the black and white tile on the floor made me love this bathroom at first sight. And that's saying a lot because I hate bathrooms. All this little bathroom needed was a fresh coat of happy paint. Oh and the grout in the shower needs to be redone because it's falling out. At least it looks happy, right?

2 comments:

Steven and Rachel said...

That's super cute! I love the color! It's very similar to he color we painted Elli's bathroom!

Heather said...

I love that color and it looks amazing with the black and white tiles! Super classy. (Also, it is similar to the color we painted Bradford's room :) )