And anyone else that wanted to see this lovely duvet cover up close and personal.
I got it on super sale at Pottery barn several years ago. I will love it forever. Now you see the room color dilemma. I think a nice gold-brown would have been pretty. Like Benjamin Moore's Richmond Gold. But the carpet is kind of beige and the curtains are brown so that would have been too much brown. Plus I like green. So there ya go.
2 comments:
Hi! I am Cristina, the Spanish (and only XD) Andrew's girlfriend. I discovered your blog. I told you that I likeed your walls colors. I liked the purple in the laundry room, and the green in the bathroom.
I love the title of your post! But mostly I love that duvet cover! It's so pretty! Love the colors and pattern. I think it will go well with a lot of decorating styles to if you decide to change up the look of the room from time to time or mansion to mansion. :)
Post a Comment