I saw a trailer for
Never Let Me Go by Kazuo Ishiguro and admittedly I had no idea what the movie was about. So I decided to read the book. I don't really know how to describe it without giving too much away. It's not a nail biter or a love story. It's the narrator remembering her life up until a certain point. I guess it's mostly about relationships and loss in a weird way. I know, now you are so intrigued that you are dropping everything and heading to the library.
So I thought it was a good story. A fairly quick read seeing how busy October was and I managed to finish it within the month.
Now I am going to re-read Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows (aka book seven) since the first part of the last movie will be out in a few weeks. Squeeeeeeee!
No comments:
Post a Comment