10.25.2010

Visitors, Punkins, and a Concert

I'd like to start this post by thanking you for holding on for the emotional roller coaster that is my blog. I don't post all month- leaving you in suspense and agitation- then I show up and start posting every day for a week. Well I'd like to say thanks for sticking around. You're the best!

Michael's parents arrived in town last Sunday. We went to the Grave's Mountain Apple Harvest Festival. I thought it'd be nice since it is in Syria, VA which is close to the mountains. It was a very scenic drive. I was hoping to pick pumpkins but we were there at the end of the last day of the festival so it was pretty picked over. We did, however, have a good photo opp.


On our way home we stopped at the Graves' Apple shed because I saw some pumpkins. Funny enough we didn't buy an apples.



Isn't the pumpkin Mrs. Linda is holding so cool? Hopefully I'll have time to carve them. My dad can attest to the fact that I just love carving pumpkins.

We went home to nap before The Avett Brothers concert at the Charlottesville Pavilion. They put on an awesome show and I wish I hadn't still been recovering from the cold I had the week before. They had a ton of energy and I just wished I could have danced along.

1 comment:

Heather said...

You and Michael make for some very adorable bears.