7.13.2010

Survival of the Cutest

I promise I won't rant too much about Theo's allergy issues this year. I'm sure I did it enough last year and if you really want to hear the details then feel free to poke around through July- September's posts. In short, the itchy feet are back. The cone of shame is back on except this time it's larger and has duct tape on it. He's currently on an antihistamine, a steroid, and now Atopica which is an immuno-suppressant. If the Atopica doesn't help then we're seriously considering allergy testing him.

So basically we decided that Westies have survived due to their cuteness. Theo would not make it in the wild on his restricted diet. We also think he would try to befriend and cuddle a bear which would not go over well.

How can you not love that face? I'm telling you. It's the cuteness.

3 comments:

Megan said...

Poor darlin'. I'm worried my dog is gonna have to wear the cone of shame too after her vet appt. tomorrrow. She keeps biting her fur, and some of it is coming out in patches! I wonder if it is just a nervous thing or if she has some type of dermatitis. Theo is just so cute.

Momma said...

Hope he feels better soon. And he is so cute.

Heather said...

I think there's definitely something to the whole "survival of the cutest" thing!! Congrats on your cotton anniversary!