1.01.2010

New Year's Eve

Worn out from traveling, we decided to stay in last night. Thanks to Nanny Mary who gave us Southern Living's Christmas Cookbook (special edition from Dillard's), I quickly found a main dish for what would be a truly scrumptious dinner.

I subbed clementines for the satsumas in the salad. The salad was light and a little unimpressive but I didn't have time for it since I was also making dessert. Michael used baby portabellas in the ravioli dish and...wow.

Mr. B's Satsuma Spinach Salad

Beef Ravioli in Basil-Cream Sauce

Mr. B's White Chocolate Brownie with Chocolate Sauce and Frrrozen Hot Chocolate

These brownies are super easy to make and they. are. so. good. Thank you Mrs. Linda and Mr. Ernie for making the Frrrozen Hot Chocolate possible! The chocolate coma brought on by our dessert was fantastic.

We watched a movie and drank champagne and barely stayed awake to watch the ball drop.

1 comment:

Megan said...

Y'all are just such a cute couple.