- Wedding dress shopping with my BFF and her mother
- Visits with friends that were much too short
- A trip to the dentist and to the orthodontist (yay), Lucy's birthday celebration at Copeland's, and my mother-in-law's birthday celebration all on the same day
- Christmas day preparations
- Christmas Mass, lunch part 1 at Nanny Mary's and lunch part 2 at my parents'
Myriam's bridal shower preparations
- Boiled crabs and squeezed-in quality time with the Perry's and the Chatham's
- Myriam's bridal shower
- Myriam's trial make up and hair appointments
- Lunch at Mr. B's

Now you can see a sample of the crafting (and it's happy recipients) that kept me so busy:

We were making excellent time on our trip home so we stopped at PF Chang's in Knoxville. It started snowing around 11 and we decided to stop for the night 2 1/2 hours from Charlottesville since the interstate was turning white and I was about to have a nervous breakdown. The Holiday Inn Express allowed us to have Theo in the room. Theo repaid the kindness by peeing on a pillow and puking twice in the hallway.
While I was crossing my fingers that the snow would be gone I was secretly happy to see the same breathtaking views of Virginia's countryside blanketed with snow that I failed to take pictures of on the way out.
1 comment:
That bit about Theo puking and pissing in the hotel made me chuckle. That snow is beautiful. I love reading your blogs.
Post a Comment