12.19.2009

It's a Marshmallow World

It started yesterday around 4. I was smart and finished any Christmas shopping and ran errands in the morning before this storm started. Michael finished his test, we went to lunch, and then to the grocery store which took at least two hours because of the traffic and the insane lines in the grocery store. We played in the snow last night and Theo is like a kid in a candy store. As it got closer to midnight the snow was up to his head. This did not deter him. We will definitely take a video of him leaping through the snow today. Well, he might have to tunnel his way around because it's way over his head now. I was pumped about building a snowman. But I feel like that's not possible.

It's looking like I won't be going to work today. So there's lots of crafting in my forecast.
My car has a flat top. Tres cool.

I took this through the window so you could see my Christmas flag. Oh wait, you can't.

We opened the front door and I realize I will need snowshoes.
Dear Snow,
I know I was excited about seeing you. But I think it's time we called it quits.
xoxo, Marie
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Lacey said...

OH - MY - WORD! That's intense, beautiful, but intense. Looks like you'll be having yourself a VERY white Christmas!