1.07.2010

Resolutions

Resolutions always seem to involve losing weight. I am typing this as the scent of baking homemade brownies wafts through our side of the duplex. I'm sharing my 2010 to-do list with you. It's going to be a good year.

Places I will visit:
1. jamestown
2. mount vernon
3. boston to see Andrew (hopefully by train)
4. NYC

Things I will do:
1. sew at least one article of clothing
2. take a tap dance class
3. get a new camera
4. acquire and learn to use Photoshop
5. eat less fast food
6. hike once a month (unless it's super cold)
7. canoe on the James River
8. take Theo to the beach (which will involve- but is not limited to- icees, a picnic, and music)
9. be a part of the Women's 4 Miler Training Program (and then complete the race)
10. read 1 book a month
11. attend the naturalization ceremony at Monticello on the 4th of July
12. volunteer
13. go to the Virginia Safari Park and the Natural Bridge for my birthday

No comments: