When your husband is working on a Sunday there is only one thing you can do. Bake yourself something. With some super ripe bananas begging to be used in a not so healthy way, I decided Banana Bread was the way to go. This is the ultimate banana bread. Bananas and chocolate hazelnut butter are a match made in food heaven. I used Justin's Chocolate Hazelnut butter. Speaking of Justin's I'd like to say "you're welcome" to anyone who likes it because I have singlehandedly bought enough of the stuff to make the price drop $3! I also subbed in whole wheat pastry flour for 1/2 of the flour in order to trick myself into thinking it would be "better" for me.
The time listed in the recipe was way too long for me. I went with the shortest time and still I think it should have cooked 5-10 minutes less. My oven is a little fast, but I'm just warning you to be careful.
1 comment:
This looks so tasty!!!! Ahhh!
Post a Comment