2.15.2013

Chicken Pot Pie

We love it. Here are three ways we like to cook it.

This is the easiest way. Slow-cooker Creamy Chicken and Mushroom Pot Pie complete with an adorable round puff pastry. I am learning to believe in and love my crock pot. This recipe takes 30 minutes max to prepare.


I don't have pictures for the next two, but you HAVE to try them. They are definitely labor intensive, but they are so.worth.it.

Annie's Eats Chicken Pot Pie with Biscuit Crumble Topping. I am pretty sure I made this four times in a matter of a few weeks. Every time I've made it, I've forgotten to put something in it, and it still turns out amazing.

I'm sure I've told you about Ina Garten's Chicken Stew with Biscuits. It is really more like a pot pie filling than a stew. We leave out the weird little onions. 

1 comment: