1.31.2011

January Book

So I haven't gotten around to writing about resolutions, but I'd like to continue reading at least one book each month. You may have noticed that I didn't read a book in December. I think the crafting and family time made up for it. I had planned on reading Little Women since I've never read it and winter vacation seemed like a good time. Anyway, thanks to this Christmas present I was able to read Little Women this month.


I am being serious when I say that this book just feels good in your hands. Now to talk about the book. I am so sad that I didn't read this in high school when I was busy being grumpy and unhappy. Maybe it would have turned my perspective around and maybe it wouldn't have. All I know is that every "little woman" should read this book. I guess I don't have to say much more because I think everyone has already read it and knows what a fantastic work it is.

Remember when I told you about these beauties? Santa was very kind and our Westie bookends just love holding them up.


No comments: