9.19.2010

Books that will make your other books jealous

Let's talk books. Specifically these clothbound Penguin classics designed by Coralie Bickford-Smith. I need them. The link takes you to the first series but be sure to check out the second series (on the left). NEED. I've seen them at Anthropologie and O'Suzannah (and Amazon.com). Madame Bovary wasn't reprinted. This makes me sad and it also makes me remember that I wanted to add it to my Goodreads.com "to read" bookshelf. Annnnd done.
**In unrelated news, check out the tea towels on her site.

How fancy would you feel reading one of these books? Super fancy. How green with envy would your other books be? Using the shades on this blog for reference I'd say somewhere between British Racing green and Myrtle.

I saw these leather bound classics at Barnes and Noble. I really love the Grimm's Fairy Tales book. I don't know that I would enjoy reading Jane Austen novels out of one giant book. Plus those clothbound books...

No comments: