9.10.2010

Recent Craft Projects

I just realized that I don't share much of my crafty projects here on the blog. I have a couple knitting projects on needles (a scarf and a sweater for Theo) and several in line for Christmas. The air is cooling off and I am thrilled for knitting weather!

Here is my sister's wedding shower present that I recently finished (the shower was last December). I drew the letters and used iron on adhesive backing then sewed them by hand. I tried to use my sewing machine but I can't do curves. Hopefully they stay together. I think they turned out cute. Of course the cupcake one is my favorite.

And here are a pug and a horse for our niece Frances and our nephew Andrew, respectively. Barbara Prime is the designer for these two patterns. All of her patterns are so precious. I really want to knit all of them. Especially the hippo and the alpaca! These were super fun to knit and I see many knit stuffed animals in my future.

1 comment:

Megan said...

You are so talented! How awesome to be able to hand-make stuffed animals!