11.03.2010

A Fine Frenzy

A couple weeks ago we ate at Eppie's and saw a poster for An Evening with A Fine Frenzy at Old Cabell Hall which is an auditorium at UVa where Michael received his white coat. We bought tickets right away thinking for sure it would sell out because it's some seriously good music.


Well the concert was last night and it didn't sell out. It ended up being really cozy. It was an acoustic set and the crowd was so polite. I definitely think she didn't expected such a respectful crowd. Alison Sudol's voice is beautiful and the acoustics in Old Cabell hall are great.


She said "oh dear" and we think she might knit. We could be friends! I think I might need to start using "oh dear." I wish it was possible to experience more music this way. I really don't like concerts where people are drunk or talking through the whole thing. Anyway, we had a really great time. The tickets were a steal, too.

No comments: