8.02.2010

Silly Bandz

I started off with two- a pink goose and a purple rooster. I thought I'd be stuck with them until the end. Then I discovered the actual thrill of silly bands (that's right I said thrill). The excitement is in the trading. I tentatively offered to trade the purple rooster and the proposal was eagerly accepted. I traded for a dragonfly and went to the next table and traded the dragonfly for a dinosaur (not the one you see in the picture). I reluctantly traded that dinosaur for a shark. My site director bought us each a pack of silly bands. I got the princess pack! So, yes, I knocked the silly bands when we started selling them at the toy store, but I am totally all about them. Granted, I can only justify wearing them when I go back to work at the toy store.

We pulled names for end of the summer awards. We had to decorate a hat for the recipient. My award was the "Most Valuable Interpretive Dancer" award.

Four of my co workers and our site director. We had a great summer.

1 comment:

Lacey said...

I want to trade silly bandz! No fair! *pouts bottom lip