8.28.2010

Home is Where the ______ is/ are.

Heart. I guess I'll go ahead and be cliche here, but it's true, it's so wonderful to have nothing to do but spend time with your family. And eat, eat, eat, 'til you can't eat anymore.


And maybe do a little shopping...


Hospital billboard displaying baby names. I always hope I get stuck at a red light so I can decipher names.


Massive clouds and daily rain showers. The clouds aren't like this in Cville. Maybe they are, but I can't really see them like I can see them at home. For some reason we just don't get much rain. There's nothing like a good afternoon shower and some thunder.


1 comment:

Megan said...

Glad you got to enjoy some time in Houma! I love looking at that baby name sign. Jesus is going to cause me to get into a wreck for making fun of those names while I'm driving.