I thought I told you about this photo, but I didn't. I only just received it this afternoon. At the end of training week we were trained in CPR and First Aid. In the Carver Recreation center (where they roller skated and danced last Friday) the walls are bubblegum pink. They lined up the CPR dummies and I couldn't help thinking of neopolitan ice cream and that it was a pretty rad photo op. Of course I didn't have my camera so I asked people I had just met if I could please borrow their camera. A nice young lass obliged. I gave her my e-mail address and I have been hoping to run into her all summer which I finally did last week when we took the campers to the opera. While I felt a bit like a stalker I just had to have my photos! What do you think? Leave me a comment by clicking on the comment link under the post.
7.20.2009
1. Check the scene 2. Assess the situation 3. Call for help
I thought I told you about this photo, but I didn't. I only just received it this afternoon. At the end of training week we were trained in CPR and First Aid. In the Carver Recreation center (where they roller skated and danced last Friday) the walls are bubblegum pink. They lined up the CPR dummies and I couldn't help thinking of neopolitan ice cream and that it was a pretty rad photo op. Of course I didn't have my camera so I asked people I had just met if I could please borrow their camera. A nice young lass obliged. I gave her my e-mail address and I have been hoping to run into her all summer which I finally did last week when we took the campers to the opera. While I felt a bit like a stalker I just had to have my photos! What do you think? Leave me a comment by clicking on the comment link under the post.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment