
Turtle snowmen!


Chilly weather indeed! It started snowing last night and by the looks of it, it hasn't stopped since. We are thinking it might be around five inches. Theo is ecstatic and driving us crazy so that he can go back outside. Our friend Billy has a sled so we will meet him later at the park near our house which has a huge hill. Will post pictures later!
It's a good thing we didn't bathe Theo last night because then you really wouldn't be able to see him!
Later...

Michael making a snow angel in our front yard. We settled for a snow angel after attempting to build a snowman. The snow was so light and fluffy it was difficult to pack. Our time was better spent reheating the chili I made yesterday.

Can you see Theo? Here's his turn with Michael on the sled.

Here I go! There was a big crowd and some serious sledding going down. The second time I went I managed to get covered in snow so I took Theo to the car and we warmed up and waited for Michael and Billy.
1 comment:
Good Morning! Can't wait to see the pictures. Have fun sledding. Momma P.
Post a Comment