*Update* Since there was some confusion about Bear Head, let me explain what it is. The day we picked up our little bundle of joy from the breeder he was playing with this toy while we finished up the last details. He loves it. Although we take him for a two mile walk/run every day he still has oodles of energy at night. Bear Head spends most of his day in Theo's bed, but when Theo is alone in the kitchen area (which we have blocked off from carpeted areas) right before bedtime, he takes Bear Head out for some play time. We should probably try to catch that on camera. He sprints from the door into the kitchen and back again, slinging Bear Head out of his mouth then running after it. Michael and I are at a loss about what we will do when Bear Head is no more. It looks like it was some kind of Happy Meal toy. I think it's really irreplaceable because even if I tried to make another one it still wouldn't be the same to him. Maybe he's kind of like a blootsy or a woogie. (The names of my two different favorite childhood blankets.)
Happy Friday and a very Happy Birthday to my sister Margaret!
1 comment:
That photo of Theo is priceless. He's so cute. I need to meet him one of these days.
Post a Comment