3.08.2012

27 Weeks

Michael walked in our bedroom one night last week to find Theo snuggled in my pregnancy body pillow. This is by far the cutest and most ridiculous thing he's done to date. 


Today I start 28 weeks but I'm sure my belly is the same size it was yesterday, so here's the 27 weeks belly pic.


With the help of my wonderful husband and mother-in-law we painted the nursery. It feels so good to cross this off the list. How do you like the rug I found at World Market? I love it, and so does Theo. 

I am torn between two posters for baby's room. Michael and I love the movie Fantastic Mr. Fox. So it's one option.


The other option is this Charley Harper poster. I really love his work and I think this poster would be really cool and interesting. Lots going on. Which one do you like?


1 comment:

Arielle said...

I vote Fantastic Mr Fox. Cute photo of Theo and I need that rug... So perfect for a nursery!