During the 26th week I had my 27th birthday. I made myself strawberry cupcakes with whipped strawberry icing from Sweetapolita. The cake was phenomenal and the icing indeed tasted like strawberry ice cream. I think next time I would have to go with a plain buttercream for nostalgia's sake. Maybe even the can of white icing from the grocery store. This reminds me of dunking pretzel sticks in the can of white icing at summer camp in Charlottesville. So delicious. I digress.
I was so excited to use this fun kit my sister gave me for my last birthday.
One of these sparkler candles kept relighting. Here I am daring it to light up again. Come at me, bro.
Yes, I failed to take a belly pic. But at least you get a pic of my cute face, right? Also I guess this post is completely unrelated to baby.


No comments:
Post a Comment