1.15.2012

Disclaimer

Sorry for the confusion about the paint color I picked. I actually found it a week or so before we found out the baby's gender. I planned to paint it blue either way to avoid having to paint the room in the event our next baby is born while we are still in this house. I'm not a big fan of tons of yellow or green for gender neutral nurseries. 

So that's that. If you do know our secret I hope you keep it. 

In other news, my sister came in from Houston this weekend since Michael was off at a bachelor party. We had a really great girls' weekend, and we got a super sweet deal on a Bumbleride stroller! It's exactly what I wanted, but I thought it would be way out of my price range. One more check off the list of things we'll need for baby.

No comments: