Yes, you read that correctly. Just when I thought the chocolate chip cookie dough amazingness could get any better than the frozen chocolate chip cookie dough balls, Annie's Eats introduces the chocolate chip cookie dough cupcake.
I guess I mentioned at some point that our awful stove's oven was on the fritz. This happened in my first trimester which wasn't a problem because the smell of baking chicken was gross and I didn't want any kind of sweets. I also mostly didn't feel like cooking at all. Anyway, we finally got a new stove last week. Having four burners is awesome. Don't ever take your four burners for granted.
We had friends over for dinner on Saturday and I was excited to bake something. I wanted to try this mousse cake, but I would have had to start in the morning, and we spent a couple hours starting our baby registry. So I decided on these cupcakes, and man, was it a good decision (as you can tell by the label designation of "Go to Your Grave").
The actual cake part tastes like a chocolate chip cookie. Then you fill the cupcake with an eggless chocolate chip cookie dough, and THEN YOU ICE IT WITH ICING THAT TASTES LIKE CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIE DOUGH! EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
They are especially tasty with a glass of milk.
No comments:
Post a Comment