1.05.2012

19 Weeks


I decided that I think I do want to document my baby bump each week. So here I am at 19 weeks. Almost halfway there. It's hard to believe I'm that far along when I've only just started showing in the past couple weeks. I'm pretty positive that I felt the baby move on Tuesday. It's something like I've never felt before, and I felt unbelievably happy (so I know it wasn't gas). 

I'm not really craving anything. I'm trying to eat well and I'm going to start prenatal yoga this weekend.

We'll find out on Monday if it's a girl or a boy. I think we're going to keep it a secret until my baby shower. I'll have to keep my crafting projects on the down-low, but you better believe the crafting is about to be full-on.




3 comments:

Heather said...

You barely look pregnant! I looked like you at like 15 weeks hahaha.

Any guesses as to what you are having? Boy or girl, I'm sure Baby Perry will be super cute!

Lacey said...

Oh my goodness - look atcha! "Mama" sure does look good on you!

Megan said...

Aww! You make an adorable pregnant chick! How exciting that you guys are about to find out the sex! I can't wait to see what you craft for baby, even if it isn't until later!

So happy for you and your family!