This morning as I was getting my last minute what's on the ballot education on, I figured that I would have to be thankful for the obvious today. Even though I was feeling kind of whatever about it. I know being able to vote is not something that all people have the option to do, but it's not something that I ever endured any kind of hardship for. I was mostly excited about being able to walk over to the polling location.
However, when I was standing in line with Will I could feel the excitement of the people around me. A mother and father walked up with their son who was voting for the first time. Community coming together to make their voices heard. Pretty awesome indeed. I'm thankful that I am a citizen of the USA.

1 comment:
I love this. I was so excited to take Bradford and Warren with me to vote.
It is a great idea to think about a community of strangers coming together to vote.
Post a Comment