I haven't really decided how much I'll be sharing on the blog as far as pictures of Will go. I know there are people reading or at least viewing the blog that I don't know, and minimizing his exposure on the internet is how I'm currently leaning.
That being said, I do have to share the finished products of the Before and After photos I was telling you about. The after shots were taken last week when he was a couple days shy of two weeks old. It was difficult to keep his head up but I figured at the rate he's growing I had to take the pictures ASAP. My favorite is the first one, but I really like the "after" picture in the second collage. Also, those booties were snug when I put them on when he was a week old.


2 comments:
precious! i can't wait to meet him.
He's beautiful, Marie!! I love the pictures and his name!
Post a Comment