5.24.2012

38 Weeks

NOTE: I did not have the baby yet. This week we had a couple DIY photo shoots so I can recreate this super cute idea. Again, don't get excited. This is not me.


At first we did a couple shots with my head chopped off, but then I went inside and straightened my hair and decided to include my face. It can always be cropped out, right? Here is one of the before shots. I'm feeling less nervous and more excited to hold our baby boy. 


I think I've decided to make my own baby book. I bought one from Target but I know there will be blanks that won't apply and it will drive me crazy to have unfilled blanks or not enough room. I found a template online and some fun fonts. I also checked out a New Orleans specific baby book (for $76- ouch) that had some cute ideas like First Trip to the Audubon Zoo and First Snowball. This way I can make the book exactly what I want.

No comments: