Here I am in the nursery. The walls look a little gray at night. Also the globe on the fan makes the light really weird. I need to look into whether or not we can get a globe that fits that is just frosted and not yellow/brown/iridescent. I have time, right? Only four weeks to go.
Yes, I know nothing goes in the crib but the baby.
Here's the changing table and the most comfortable glider/ recliner in the world. We're probably going to put some fun cube shelves above the chair for knick knacks. The embroidery hoop on the right of the mirror is something I copied from an Etsy seller so I'm not going to put an up close picture on the blog. I mean I wasn't going to pay $65 for something I can easily make for myself for under $10 and customize it however I wanted. I don't understand why everyone in the DIY community is OK with copying stuff from places like Pottery Barn, but copying another DIY'er seems to be looked down on. I'm not selling it. Anyway, you can zoom in if you want to see it. I'm going to embroider his name and birthdate at the top.
The lamp table is going to be painted white eventually. I started to make a mobile for the crib. It was going to have the pennants on it that you see on the lamp shade. I ended up finding the same IRMI mobile that my mom had for one of my sisters on Etsy. My mom had turned the mobile into Christmas ornaments and I always thought they were so neat. So I skipped making a mobile and used the pennants to jazz up the lamp.
I have an appointment with the doctor tomorrow so we'll see if anything is happening yet. I guess the title of this post is misleading. We took the pictures last week. Now I'm 37 weeks and like 4 days or something.



1 comment:
The nursery looks great! I think Baby Perry is going to love it!
Post a Comment