7.16.2012

Four Years

The twelfth was four years since we said "I do." We decided to go to the movies to see Moonrise Kingdom instead of going out to dinner. It was only playing in the theater downtown, and when we got there it was sold out. On a Wednesday. Booo. So we did the next exciting thing- we went to Sucre for a sweet treat.

And then we went to the grocery store! Wooo

                                       

Fortunately my parents were more than willing to babysit Will on Saturday so we could try again. This time I bought tickets in advance. I didn't realize the theaters were so small. There are maybe 100 seats. You have to be 18 to go to this theater. It's really neat. The seats are super comfortable and there's in-theater dining. We weren't there at a meal time so we just got some yummy zebra popcorn (caramel popcorn drizzled with white and milk chocolate).


The movie was excellent. Hands down my favorite Wes Anderson film. There were some great previews, too. I'm really looking forward to Quentin Tarantino's Django Unchained. Christolph Waltz is in it as well as Leo. So I'm thinking it's going to be good. Speaking of Leo, he's in The Great Gatsby, which is another one that looks like it will be good. I need to read the book again because I totally didn't get it when I read it in high school. And the third preview was for Les Miserables, which I haven't read but want to. 

2 comments:

Lacey said...

Hey lady!

Are those Instagram photos? :)

Arielle said...

Happy Anniversary!