Did I tell you that I downloaded an app called "FindCookies" so that I could locate Girl Scout cookies nearby? Last year I was unable to find cookies. I was pretty pumped to find out about this app. I've been impatiently waiting for cookie season to start in March. Which brings us to this post.
I was determined to have some Tag-a-longs. I had seen recipes and I figured they'd be easy to make. The shortbread cookie was easy, and so was putting the peanut butter mixture on the cookies. The dipping in chocolate not so much.
I have no idea how the person who wrote the recipe got chocolate on the top and the bottom of the cookie. So mine had chocolate just on the tops. The chocolate was a little too thick and I think the chocolate to peanut butter ratio was a little off - next time I'd put more peanut butter. (They were a little better this morning when they weren't still cold from setting in the fridge.)
Obviously this is serious business. You win this round, girls. I'll see you in a couple weeks.

1 comment:
Trial and error isn't so bad when the error is still so delicious. I think the Girl Scouts will have to step their game up soon.
Post a Comment