12.11.2010

We are not the Champions

Last Wednesday I went bowling for the annual Alakazam vs Cha Cha's holiday bowling tournament. Last year we took home the trophy and unfortunately this year we had to hand it over to the Cha Cha's team.

One of my co workers made personalized gingerbread men. There I am with some nutty pants, a blueberry shirt and an icing version of the vest I knit (and am wearing in the last picture).

I was totally not in the zone and you can notice how I completely choked in the 10th frame. I still say we should have used bumpers.


Our bosses treated us to pizza at the Brick Oven. There are pizza paddles (I don't know the technical name) on the walls with signatures from sports teams and Howie Long. We decided that we should have one since last year we also dined at the Brick Oven. One of the Cha Cha's employees persuaded our waiter to give us one. So Cha Cha's signed their names for 2010 and we signed ours on the other side for 2009. Next year I hope Alakazam is able to turn that paddle around. You might also notice that I have bangs again and that this is not the most flattering angle. But hey look there's that vest I was telling you about.


1 comment:

Momma said...

That's okay. You can be champion knitter! Love the sweater. You did a great job.