12.26.2010

Christmas

I wanted to go caroling in our small neighborhood, but we never had the time. Instead Dad suggested caroling at my grandmother's since she isn't getting out the house much these days.


This is my sister, Kippy Mills- housewife and philanthropist extraordinaire. Perhaps you've heard of her.
Note to self: make a "this side up" arrow on wrong side of finger mustaches.

Exhibit A

Exhibit B

I was hellbent on getting a good family photo since they always turn out like this:


The first one we took turned out really well, I think. Considering that the other 15 look like the previous one.



Theo's present this year was a "dinner plate" from Target which consisted of a squirrel, "green beans", a baked potato, corn on the cob and a dinner roll all served on a frisbee.


Thug life.

1 comment:

Lacey said...

LOVE your family. Really...y'all make me smile when I see how happy you guys always are.

Where's your dad's mustache?