12.21.2010

Girls Day in New Orleans


Yesterday the boys played golf so the girls headed to New Orleans for lunch at Mr. B's where we received jingle bells on ribbons. Like every time I have been to Mr. B's it was a fantastic experience. I'm sure I've already talked about it.



White Chocolate Brownie (the ones I make from their recipe are better)

Yes, my mom is lovely, but here I want you to notice the red velvet pants. He also had a black and white houndstooth jacket.

We walked down Royal Street and window shopped the antique stores. We saw some awesome chandeliers and some rather large diamonds.


We tried on hats in Fleur de Paris and I found The Quarter Stitch (on Chartres Street) where I bought some delicious yarn that needs to be made into a popcorn stitch hat. Look how cute they packaged my yarn with ribbons and little pink tissue paper hearts.

The green on the left is from The Yarn Haven in Knoxville

No comments: