5.16.2009

Rosy

The mystery plant is growing quickly now. I think it is really happy on its window ledge. (Why is everything underlined?!)

I woke up this morning with an envie for a cinnamon roll and coffee so we headed for the weekly City Market. When we got in the car we noticed that the rose bush behind our house was blooming. Lots of buds! They smell so lovely. The best part is I didn't even do anything. I guess now we have to figure out how to care for a rose bush. I don't know what kind of rose it is but I think I shall call them "Mimi Roses" since they remind me of her roses.
Oh and I did get a cinnamon roll and coffee. (Didn't want to leave you with a cliffhanger there.) Props to The Baker's Palette for making a phenomenal cinnamon roll. We were glad to see lots of veggies and strawberries at the market, but we hadn't planned any meals for this week. We made a note to do that before we go next week.

No comments: