2.03.2011

Seed Stitch Cowl

I started and finished this cowl last weekend. It's so very soft and cozy. I only used two skeins of yarn so I have one left (in case it's too late for you to be doing subtraction).


So I'm pretty happy that it turned out well and I have some of the yarn to keep in my stash for another project. Thanks to Dr. Bec for voting for this project! One other reader made it through that post and voted for the bow ear warmer. I cast on for that project at knit night tonight. The pattern is different than the one in the post but it's still an ear warmer. I'll probably finish it this weekend.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow...started and finished so fast and such a pretty color combination...you can go into business with those talents...and such a beautiful model...is she for hire?...MMcC

Dr. Bec said...

Beautiful work! I'm impressed with how fast you turned that out. Before I even voted for that pattern, I had seen it on Ravelry--I've added it to my mental queue.

Momma said...

Beautiful cowl and beautiful woman, inside and out!