I've subbed three days so far- 5th and 6th grade Math and elementary ESL. I loved subbing for ESL and it helped make up my mind that ESL is what I want to teach.
This afternoon I started my second job at Alakazam. It's a really neat local toy shop on the downtown mall. I am really going to enjoy working there. I'll be working Tuesday afternoons and Saturdays. I can catch the bus at the corner right by our place on Tuesdays which is perfect since there isn't really any parking around the downtown mall. So today was my first time on public transportation in Charlottesville by myself. The bus driver was very helpful and I tried to hide my excitement. It's the little things, you know.
I think the fall weather is starting to settle in :) Theo will finish his second round of steroids in a week. It seems to be doing the trick this time. Hopefully the new food is what's also helping. It could also be the changing seasons. I think Westie owners generally go through this for a year or two until the cause of the allergy is determined. Nothing like a lesson in patience.
No comments:
Post a Comment