Oh, hi. Yep I'm still pregnant. I know I missed a couple weeks. I don't know why it's so difficult to remember to take a picture of my growing belly. I even try to remember to look cute and wear different outfits on Wednesdays.
Here I am with my sister, my niece, and my mom after we saw The Lion King last weekend. Yeah, I wore a shirt with safari animals on it. I couldn't help it. In "strangers who think your baby is their business" news, an old lady touched my belly in the line for the restroom during intermission. And I thought I was going to get though this with no strangers touching me.
Here are the happy expectant parents on Easter Sunday.
In better "strangers who think your baby is their business" news, the lady who did my pedicure yesterday (I am giving up on trying to do it myself as it's a bit of a challenge) asked if I was having a boy. I told her yes and she said that the Chinese and Vietnamese believe that it's good luck to have a boy on a leap year. So that was the nicest thing a stranger has said about my baby.


1 comment:
Yay for having a boy during a leap year! I hadn't heard about that extra luck, but I'll take it!
A Chinese man at Kroger last fall told me that Bradford was born in the year of the tiger and what a great year that was for a boy and how awesome tigers are. Tigers are supposed to keep fire, ghosts, and thieves away from your house- which is funny since our house is haunted (but our ghost is friendly, so maybe tigers just keep mean ghosts away).
Warren and Baby Perry are dragons.
Post a Comment