11.27.2011

My Current Craft Project

I'm not even going to pretend to apologize for my absence. I guess it wasn't so bad with those two posts about food in October, but I know you really want to hear about our adventures back at home. Honestly the past couple months have not been too exciting as far as exploring the city and eating awesome food. This is due mostly to the fact that I have been working on the most awesome craft project ever. So awesome in fact that Pinterest can't even handle it's awesomeness.


Yep, we made a human. My emotions started at completely freaked out (even though this was the desired outcome) to completely sleepy and now to being pretty pumped and starting to feel a little more like a human myself.

As for Theo, he doesn't know anything is different except for the increased snuggle time with me, which he is not complaining about.


6 comments:

Steven and Rachel said...

Congrats! That's so exciting!

Sarah C. said...

I heard the news this weekend! So happy for you guys!

Heather said...

I think dogs can sense pregnancy. Brodie knew I was pregnant before I had even been to my first Doc appointment. I could tell by the way he was more clingy and always draping himself over my stomach. I bet Theo totally knows what's up.

You and Michael are going to have so much fun being new parents!!!

Megan said...

OMG!!! I'm sooo happy for you two!!! YAY!!!

MHT said...

I am just getting the news from the blog! Congrats you two!!! Sniff Sniff, I think Michael was one of my first babysitting jobs! Sniff Sniff! A doctor and a daddy!!! Wow! I'm getting old! Hope to see you guys for the holidays!

Lacey said...

CONGRATULATIONS A THOUSAND TIMES!!! This is huge news! :D