Sorry it's late. Days off seem to bamboozle me.

Memories of you that I keep in my heart:
- Making every occasion spectacular by...
- Writing poems and posting them throughout the house on special occasions and...
- Putting up crepe paper streamers over my bed while I slept the night before my birthday
- Being by my side when I was in Girl Scouts
- Cleaning house on Saturdays
- Planning my wedding with me
- Playing croquet
- Selflessly helping finish last minute projects
- Saying no to cable and...
- Taking us to the library instead
- Telling us bedtime stories
- Taking us to church
- Being a shining example of a strong, intelligent and beautiful woman and the kind of mother I hope to be like one day
I love you. I miss you every day.
2 comments:
Such a sweet post about such a great Mom!
I love this post! And you can add that she is/was a super teacher!
Post a Comment